Wednesday, March 9, 2022

"His Cross and Mine" series post #2

 "His Cross and Mine" 

by 

Meade MacGuire 

This book has a copyright of 1927! 

I have been so blessed by this little book. When I say little I mean it only has 122 pages. But each page is filled with so much depth. 


"The only way I can truly acknowledge Jesus as my Saviour is by taking up my cross. Thus I acknowledge my own guilt and condemnation. Thus I show my faith in His atoning sacrifice. Thus I demonstrate my confidence in the efficiency of His death to purchase life for me. Thus I enter into a living union with Christ, which provides emancipation from the dominion of sin, and secures to me the righteousness of Christ."♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar