Thursday, March 24, 2022

A Cute Gardening Project

Today I wanted to share a cute little project I did for my garden last week. It all started when I found these great quart sized paint stirrers: 

Then I used some of the acrylic paints I had on hand. 
And I picked out colors that I thought would be great around my garden.  
I gave them 2 coats of paint and let them dry. 
Once dry I wrote names of different plants I planned on growing for my garden. 
And then I had a spray sealer that I had gotten to spray over the paintings I have done. I am sure that some Mod Podge would work as well.

So many great bright colors I had on hand. And sometimes I would mix 2 paints together to get a bit different color. I enjoyed this project! 
And the best part is that I found the sticks for 98 cents at Lowes! 

Sadly when I went back for a second package - they were out so we had to get them from Home Depot - price there was higher - at $1/48. That is one reason it is best to compare shop. That is why I love having a smart phone because you can look up the stores website and search for the product you are looking for and see the price. 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my little garden project. I have another one coming up. I just need to get it done so I can post about it. 

And there is a really neat project that I will need my husbands help with - so I will have to wait till he is able to help me with that one. I can't wait to share about it. I also plan to share the youtube video that gave me the idea. 

 

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar