Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Something to warm you up

Over the last several years I have really gotten into drinking hot teas. It took a bit but I have found some that I really enjoy the flavors of - with nothing needing to be added. I just use these small cups so the tea is stronger in its flavor and not watered down. And the cool thing is that one tea pouch can usually be used at least 2x with a good amount of flavor - helping the tea last longer. 

Today I thought I was share several of my favorite teas: 



Oh and another one I really like is Raspberry Hibiscus I believe.

On some of my tea bags there are little messages. Some of them are really out there and kind of weird but sometimes there is some good advice - like this one below. I will type it out just in case you are not able to bring it up to read it: 

"Let your energy be used to build, not destroy."  

There is enough hatefulness and meanness in the world - we need to use our words to encourage those around us and to bless them. 


 And one more bit of good advice was floating around Facebook last week: 

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar