Friday, March 4, 2022

Freebie Friday

So a couple of months ago I found this heart hanger in the freebie box at the thrift store. It was attached to a beat up, buttons missing Christmas themed quilted thing. It had clearly seen better days. It was something that had been cute back in the day. Well I picked it up and brought it home. I pulled the buttons still attached to it off to save. I love buttons. Anyway so this week I made up little hanger slips of fabric and sewed it onto this and anther one of the little quilted banners that I have made. 

It is great to have because when I change out my quilted banners that I have made - "Joy"  "Love" and this one "Hope" it would leave all sorts of hole in the wall. But now I have one nail in the wall and can change out the banner without any more damage to the wall. Now I am trying to think of another banner to make so I can have more options of changing it out throughout the year. Any ideas?  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar