Wednesday, March 30, 2022

"His Cross and Mine" series #5

  "His Cross and Mine" 

by 

Meade MacGuire 


Speaking of Revelation 1:17: 

"Then comes the description of His personal appearance in glory so overwhelming that the beloved disciple "fell at His feet as dead." How startling and how comforting are the next words! Jesus, the King of glory, stooped to lay His right hand upon John, and reminded him of the cross. "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth and was dead." It is as if He had said, Fear not John, though you hardly recognize Me clothed with divine glory and majesty, I am the same Jesus on whose bosom you reclined, the one who hung upon the cross, and who gave His life for sinners. Now I am alive forevermore, and have the keys of hell and of death." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar