Friday, March 25, 2022

Freebie Friday

 

So last week when I went to my favorite little thrift store - they had a box of books that was marked 
"Free" - I was so excited when I saw these great books! I had just found out the week before that someone has been working on creating a free library at my church and I was so excited to think that I could contribute some books. When I got home - I figure out why they put these books that looked to be new and had the authors signature where in the free box... Someone had put some business cards in the books - and apparently they had a strip of sticky tape on one side of each card and so on one page in each of the books - is a section with the words missing - because when you pull the cards out - it pulled some of each page with it - probably only about a section of 2 lines are missing - so I will be taking the books to the man that is setting up the library and ask him if he would still like them in the library or not. I still feel they will be an asset- but since there is some damage - I need to at least let him know about that before donating the books. 

Anyway - This is my freebie Friday and I am still very happy with it - even thought they are not in mint condition. I wish the person who put those cards in each book - would have realized what damage it would do to the books.

1 comment:

  1. That's good to do ate to church, last week I took 2 boxes tomorrow church to donate...

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar