Thursday, March 3, 2022

A Helpful Resource

 Living on a Dime has a great free recourse if you would like help with how to built a stockpile on just $5 a week. It looks like there are recipes in the book as well. All you have to do is click HERE it will take you to the page - if you scroll down it will give you a place to add your name and email - and the book will be emailed to you. I am sharing this because I think it is a good idea for us all to have some extra food on hand. And this is a great resource and I had tried to find this resource and I was having a hard time -but was able to go to there Youtube page and find a link there. There are a lot of great resources on the blog and on youtube. So maybe take a little look when you have a little free time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar