Sunday, March 27, 2022

Best Deal

 Between an old discarded lap top that my son had and my husband buying a new hard drive and memory for it, I now have a new to me laptop.  This week when I was at my favorite little thrift store- I found this Solo computer bag. It is a bit beat up with a few marks here and there but other than that it is very good shape. And for $2.00 I could not pass it up. 

It fits my "new" laptop perfectly and I love it. 

I looked it up and I believe that this is it: 
So I think I got a very good deal!!! :O) 

 

2 comments:

  1. You got a GREAT deal! And I bet a little shoe polish would take care of the scuff marks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar