Monday, June 27, 2022

 After 12 days of triple digit temperatures we finally got a bit of a reprieve. Today the high was only 94-95. and after having so many days in triple digits - that felt SO much better. Looks like we will have a few more days - at tempts like we usually do this time of year and then sadly it looks like we are doomed to have a lot more triple digit tempts. ugh. 

It has been quite rough on the garden and it has been a bit discouraging. Putting a lot of effort into the garden and then having it so very hot. So then I decided I better water every day but apparently some of my plants don't appreciate that and my cucumbers start turning yellow. It is hard to know what to do. I envy those who live in less harsh environments and think about how nice it would be to live somewhere where my plants could thrive. 

I hope you all are doing well. Will try to get on soon and get some posts written up. See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity