Monday, June 6, 2022

Prayers Please

 Checking in to say Hi! And to request prayers. Tomorrow morning at 11am central time I will have my stress test and I would appreciate prayers that it will go smoothly and that I will be able to successfully do the test so they can see what they need to see. Thank you so very much! This will be the 3rd medical test for the month of June. And I am so thankful to have the other two behind me. Now to get this one done and taken care of. 

I have been spending a lot of time working in my yard and in my garden. It sure does take a lot of time. And I still have a long list of things to do. 

I am getting some yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, muncher cucumbers, lettuce and kale out of the garden. And a strawberry here and there. I have had some successes in the garden and I have had some failures- mainly my corn patch - that did not go good at all- and I ended up using the space for other things. Some of my yellow squash plants- 3 of the 4 died. I started 6 new plants and got them planted in the garden last week! Hoping they do better than my last set did. So frustrating to say the least. 

Gardening is truly a learn as you go kind of thing. You just do the best you can and learn from mistakes and hope that the changes you make will cause you to be successful. 

Someone told me that when they plant things they pray that the things will be successful. And God is who makes things grow - so I think I will adopt this idea as well. Praying for God to bless my garden - Sounds like a great idea to me! :O) 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I made it through - that is now behind me! thanks to all the prayers

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity