Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Yay! That is DONE

Thank you all for the prayers for my stress test today. I just wanted to get on here and let you know that I made it through. 

We got to the appt early and got signed in. The waiting room had many people in it. People kept getting called back all the while I am sitting waiting for my test. Then people that got there after I got there started getting called back. We began to get worried. Come to find out that computer connected to the stress test that I was scheduled to take my test on - had a malfunction and the person before me - did not get the complete paperwork that they had done the test and the result. I feel sorry for them. I would have hated to go through all of that - just to get the computer to go down. Thankfully the test worked for me and about 30 minutes or later - I was done and out of there.  

Now is the waiting portion. I have had the 2 test they wanted me to have and on the 21st I have an appointment to get the results. I am praying that there is nothing seriously wrong with me. I was able to reach the heart rate that they wanted me to- and also go a bit further and get the heart rate up higher than that. So I am happy that I was able to at least do it and allow them to get the information needed. 

I would like you to be praying for the lady who did my test- I did not get a name - but God knows who she is. Anyway she had breast cancer - and treatment and today was her last day- tomorrow she is going to have reconstruction surgery. Please pray that it will all be successful! Thank you so much!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity