Friday, June 19, 2020

Open His Eyes and May Our Eyes Be Open As Well

This is what I pray for the police officers and all those dealing with the protesters/rioters- that God will send an army of angels with them and that they will feel the presence of and if necessary see the army of angels with them. I also pray the the protesters/rioters will realize that hate and destroying things is not the best way to bring about change. And maybe they can adopt the Motto “Let it begin with me.” Repaying evil for evil- especially when you are repaying innocent lives -is wrong.
Be sure to go to 2 Kings 6 and read the whole story. It will bless you.
When we are scared and feel alone may we have eyes to see that we too, have an army of angels around us!



Come back tomorrow when I will share another precious promise of what the Angel of the LORD will do! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar