Thursday, June 18, 2020

Don't Be A Roadblock....

Yesterday I drove past a church that had a "Welcome Back" sign above their front doors. It got me thinking- I sure feel sorry for those individuals what have not been going to church in a long time and because of all the signs of the times want to go to church now. Will they be welcomed with open arms or will they be turned away because they don't meet regulations set in place... in Bible times there were some groups of people who set up all sorts of regulations to try to "protect" the law that many were turned off and not able to hear the Gospel. I sure hope we do not fall into that trap...just another way the adversary uses to divert the ability to lift Jesus up. Because by lifting Jesus up - people are drawn to Him! Praising Jesus for ALL He has done and continues to do to draw us to Him. May we not set up roadblocks, discouraging others not to seek after Him is my prayer. 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity