Sunday, June 28, 2020

Another one, really?


So I have shared with you all about the 2 different snake skins that I have found in my chicken coop - that were like 4-5 ft long. Well Thursday I saw a snake but thankfully it was not one of the large ones. This one was only about 2 foot long. He was laying next to the gate to our back yard. I had went out to open the gate so I could mow the yard- and once I had gate open and had stepped pasted him a foot or two - then I noticed him. Eeek! I chose to go the long way around instead of trying to step over him. He was not there when I went over this area with the mower. Thankfully he was not poisonous, but still scares me. 

Thursday I spent about 4 hours or so working in my yard. I had ALOT to do! 

Do you remember these beautiful flowers I planted last year? 
Well lucky for me - they are coming back again this year!!!!
I was SO happy when I realized this!
 
There are a lot of exciting changes going on here at my house and I can't wait to share them with you all. :O)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar