Thursday, December 22, 2016

Staples....Removed

Well my husband is healing nicely. Today he went to the Dr and had his staples removed- all 31 of them. Thankfully it was not as sore of a process than what he was thinking it would be.

We are enjoying time with our granddaughter- that is one reason I have been so quiet. The weather here has been very cold for a few days - like temps in the teens, with wind chills in the single digits. Cold. And we have had a few days of warmer weather - like more in the 50's - to low 60 one day. So I was able to take SweetPea to the park to play yesterday - the temps were in the upper 50's to maybe 60 degrees. I am looking forward to a day that the sun is shining - we have not had a lot of sunlight.

Well I better get off of here - granddaughter is watching a movie and we are going to get some popcorn popped to enjoy with our movie. Ya'll have a good day and enjoy your holiday time with your family and friends. And above all else remember the reason for the season. And that is Jesus! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)