Saturday, September 30, 2023

"Every Praise"

Good Morning! This week my mother in law reminded me that I needed to be praising God. And I will tell you this that when I pulled up one of my favorite praise songs to God - this one below and listened to it - I actually began to feel better. It was like a turning point. Yes - there were other factors involved. And I plan to come back another day and share a recipe or two with you all that has really helped me. But for now I wanted to share this wonderful praise song because whether you are going through a storm right now or not- it is always a great time to praise God! So join me as I praise God!! 

By the way - a big thank you to each of you for your prayers. May God bless you in a special way! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity