Thursday, December 22, 2022

A Little Catch Up and Look Forward

 Good evening. I hope you all are doing well. Well I am sorry for being missing in action. Just really busy. You know how it is. I am sure you, too, have extras on your plate right now as well. I have not forgotten that I have a best deal that I promised, something from Ikea. Oh and I also have a "Tupperware" best deal to share with you and one other. I can't wait to share these great things with you. I am hoping that I will get a chance to get on the computer and type up some posts soon. 

We have a cold snap going through Texas right now- it is 8pm and currently it is 13 degrees and feels -6 degrees. Of course this is Fahrenheit- I watch a youtube video that is from London and she has been talking about how cold it is there- It may sound colder for her to say 0 degrees - but when talking Celsius -it is actually 32 degrees Fahrenheit.  I know to them it has been colder than usual - and I can relate - we don't usually get this cold in December. The cold snap will stick around through Sabbath. If we can just hold on - looks like temps will be in the 60's by Wednesday! Yay! I am looking forward to that. 

I also would like to do an update on the book I have shared a few things I have learned from it. And what I decided about it. I might even share my "Christmas Letter" with you all. If I can get to my desk top - I maybe able to share it by Christmas! 

I have one favorite artist - and this week I was lucky enough to find another favorite artist - it will be one of the "Best Deals" coming up. What a blessing it was to find this treasure - no it isn't worth a whole lot of money- but to me it is a treasure. I can't wait to share it. 

Ok - so I better close - tomorrow I have to wake up extra early so I better close so I can get a few things done before bed time. 

I hope you all are doing well and staying warm. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity