Wednesday, May 25, 2022

It's a Lot....

 So I have a few minutes so I thought I would jump on here and give a bit of an update. Last time I had a chance to post - was after my trip to Arkansas - I believe. I am so thankful that I got the opportunity to go visit there. There is nothing like seeing for yourself. 

Then I had a pretty busy week when I got back home - took my Mother in law to a Dr appointment. It is super sweet of my MIL - usually we go out for lunch on appointment days. And this time we had Italian. We were also able to go to the clothing consignment store that I take things to that I no longer wear. I had a credit - so was able to get a cute vest for no money out of pocket- plus - I still have credit for the next time I go in. I am thankful to have this opportunity. Then I took care of our youngest grandson 2 days in a row - Friday he was a bit of a cranky boy. Usually he is a pretty good baby - so I should have figured he was not feeling good. By Sabbath morning at 2am - I was awake feeling nauseous and a headache. Thankfully I was able to sleep a few more hours. Later in the morning - I ended up vomiting 5 times- ugh. It had been a LONG time since I had thrown up. By the next day I was SO sore in my back from throwing up. Sabbath afternoon I took a 2-3 hour nap. I do NOT nap unless I don't feel good. Sunday I felt better but not 100% - by Saturday evening my husband knew he was sick and was up several times during the night throwing up. Sunday he slept a majority of the day. It was such a beautiful day and I for one was disappointment because we had a long list of things that I wanted us to be able to get done. It ended up being a lazy day- since we both did not feel that great. Thankfully we are feeling much better now. 

I have been busy in the garden and there are so many jobs that need to get done. We are still trying to get things settled with insurance about tornado damage and need to get fence and roof fixed. So very slowly things are moving along. I am just praying that God will work it all out. Eventually it will get done. 

I hope you all are doing well. I can not promise very much content being shared here for at least another week - as I have another appointment to take MIL to next week - along with an appointment for myself - an echocardiogram to check out my heart function. I also have a Stress Test coming up in a couple of weeks. Along with a myriad of other things.  If God has things he would like me to share - I know He will lead me. I have an idea for a couple of posts - i just need to take some time to get them written up and on here. I will get back to posting at least a couple of times a week as soon as I can. Until then take care and allow God to draw you close to Him - it is the best place to be! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar