Monday, May 9, 2022

3 Kinds of Faith mentioned in Rev.14:12

 " 'Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.' Rev. 14:12.

The company here mentioned not only have the patience of the saints, they not only keep the commandment, but they have 'the faith of Jesus'; that is, they have the same faith that Jesus had. They not only have faith in Jesus, they not only hold Jesus as the object of their faith, but also, As Doctors Wordsworth Wordsworth and Bleek translate, and as is noted in the Variorum Bible, they have the faith taught by Jesus."



~ M.L. Andreasen in his book "The Faith of Jesus" pg.18 copyright 1939

This is the book I am currently reading. I just have to say these older books are SO good. I wish they were available to more people. That is one reason I share these awesome little tidbits with you all here on my blog. It's just me way of getting these precious messages out for the world to see. May God bless you all in a special way. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity