Friday, May 6, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 So for todays Freebie Friday I will just have to tell you about it because I haven't gotten photos. 

Today's Freebie Friday is about the free tomato plants that have voluntarily came up - 2 in my beet patch - an area that I had grown some tomatoes in last year and 1 in an area that had other tomatoes growing this year. Yay for free tomato plants! I hope it is the tomatoes of the large cherry tomatoes I had last year!! 

So I planted a corn patch - it is NO doing well- out of about 50 plants only about 10 have come up and not in a patch that will help them grow well - so about to just give up on that idea for this year - thankfully I have an idea for next years patch to do better! Anyway so I moved the voluntary plants to the corn patch and will be able to grow them there! Thankful to have that space - even if it means no corn for this year. 

Now I am off to run errands. I hope you all have a great day! :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar