Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Hi! What's Up?

 Good News! I have a something to share about on my Freebie Friday posts this week- hoping I get it posted sometime before then. I also have a Best Deal of the week and hoping to get it posted as well. I also have several ideas of posts I want to write about - things I have found to be important and great reminders for us all. 

Today I will be taking care of our youngest grandson- who is 3 months old today. He is taking a nap and will be waking up to eat soon but I wanted to take this time to get on here and say Hi. And let you all know I have not forgotten about my blog I have just been very busy - with life, our garden, tornado clean up, etc. But I will do my best to get these posts typed up soon. 

I hope you all are doing well. Take care and know that God loves you!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity