Friday, April 29, 2022

Freebie Friday

So my favorite little thrift store is putting out much less- sometimes NONE at all - like hardly ever putting free stuff out now.. That is the reason why I have not had as many freebie posts lately. It was really fun to go through the boxes of stuff- most of it was junk or things I would not use but it was so fun to look - I miss it. 

This weeks post is a little surprise that I got when I went to help with our church's food pantry.  Our Director had some plants for us to choose from~ When I got there - there was cantaloupe, water melon or sweet banana pepper plant. I chose the Sweet Banana Pepper plant! I was so excited to get it - I had been a bit tempted to get one when I was buying some pepper plants - but with plants being $4.48 now -I had passed on buying one. So this was a real blessing to me!!! 


The pink heart says: "Thank you for helping our ministry grow!"

What a blessing - to have the ability to bless others to to show God's love in a tangible way. And what 

a blessing to have a plant that I had wanted! :O) 


2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity