Wednesday, August 16, 2023

What Else?


 During this hot, dry summer I am reminded of the fact that sometimes I take things for granted. Most of my marigold plants are on their last leg. Many of my plants were so big and full of beautiful blooms but now - mostly I see dead, shriveled up remnants of flowers. Did I appreciate them enough while I had them? I know that I used to not be so fond of marigolds, That is until I started growing them in my garden. Another factor that caused me to love them is that when many other flowers give way to the brutal conditions - the marigold continue on. It takes a lot longer for them to succumb to the circumstances. And as I ponder this quote I wonder what else there is that I have not quite appreciated enough that God has provided. It is something worth thinking about. 

Hope you have an awesome day!! :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity