Wednesday, September 4, 2024

An Example, A Reminder

 Remember how I mentioned in yesterday's post about keeping extras of the things you use on hand? Well yesterday afternoon the rain seemed to calm down to just a drizzle so I decided to run to Aldi's. It's easy to get a decent parking spot nearby and so you don't get too drenched if it was to start pouring down rain. Thankfully I could get most of what we needed there. But guess what happened? For the 2nd week in a row, they were out of the canned cat food. Ugh... I have gotten my cats off of treats we were spending too much money on them, and they were wanting more and more. So, I decided to stop giving them treats but I do split a can of cat food between the 3 indoor cats and then what they don't eat is fed to a stray that I feed. Anyway, I wanted to share since it was what I had mentioned yesterday. I am SO very glad that canned cat food is one of the things I try to keep well stocked. If Aldi's doesn't have any next week, I will have to go to the other town nearby that also has an Aldi's. 

So please just try to keep a bit extra of the things you really need to have - you never know when it will be gone from the shelves for several weeks without warning. 

2 comments:

  1. Lisa! You're still here! I'm planning to start blogging again.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

What are you focusing on?

 Hello, my friends~ I hope you are all doing well. The last several weeks have been so busy with many dr appointments, both for my husband a...