Sunday, July 28, 2024

My Best Deal

Today I wanted to share my best deal. I haven't done that in a long time. I just have been very busy. Now that my computer is in my sewing room, I will have a bit more opportunity to type up a quick post here and there. And today is one of those days. 

Last week I took my mother-in-law to an appointment. At the appointment I saw someone had a really cool keyboard. I looked it up on Amazon and the closest thing to the one I saw was going to be $39.95. I had it in my Amazon cart. Thankfully I had not checked out yet though, because when I went to my local little thrift store, I found one similar to what I wanted!!! 


I bought the keyboard and the book "Children's Stories of the Bible from the old and new testaments" I had a copy of this when I was a little girl - our parents got it for us in 1973. I still have the book. I wanted to get this one so I could sent it with one of my grandsons.

 So I bought these 2 things for $4.00!! 

What a deal!!

I have already hooked it up and it works perfectly!! Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

Personal Faith | Unshakable Faith | 01