Friday, April 7, 2023

Long time no see

 As my sweet grandson takes a nap I thought I would jump on here and type up several blog posts.  My grandson is getting into a good schedule and it is making it easier to plan our days together. And add a few odds and ends of what I want to accomplish throughout the day. 

Things are still very busy around here. Baby chicks - 7 weeks old now- take a lot of work. And then there are our other 5 chickens that still need to be tended too. There is my garden and the many plants still in the green house waiting to be planted, some for the lows to rise a tad bit and others - I need to figure out where they will go. Some flowers are waiting on a old bathtub that my husband has had for years to be moved to my garden area and filled with dirt so I can plant them there. I can not wait for this to happen!! 

Oh and I can't forget we have been working hard to get our chicken run done- got it done Tuesday and the baby chicks love it! When I let them out into it every morning they run around like wild little Indians!! I love it!  

We have a lot of projects around here that we are trying to get done before the heat sets in. And then, of course, there is all of the regular stuff that keeps me busy already. 

So be on the look out for the next several posts I will be sharing. It is amazing how God leads me to just the right book to read at the right time. And you will see what I mean with the next several posts I have. Come back tomorrow to see what I am taking about. See you soon!! :O) May God bless you in a special way! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar