Friday, February 16, 2024

A Three Word Year!

 I started at the results by picking the word THRIVE. But in my readings God has reminded me that I need to add 2 more words for this year. So apparently this will be a 3 word year! And honestly when you understand what I mean you will also realize that maybe every year from now on will be at least 3 words, maybe 4 word years! 

Do you know that story of Joshua and the battle of Jericho? If not you can find it in Joshua chapters 5-6. 

"For the walls to come tumbling down, God's people had to first shout the victory. In full obedience and faithful expectancy, they lifted up their voices to Him in praise." (This quote was found on page 38 of the book "The 40-day Sugar Fast") 

In order to get the victory they had to believe and praise. 

I already knew that victory was another word for this year. This word just keeps coming up so much that I couldn't ignore it. But I just kept feeling like something was missing. But today it became quite clear that is was praise that was missing. As I wrote the 3 words on an index card, I realized that my first word would need to be praise, because with out praise I will not experience victory or thriving. 

So for 2024 I will focus on Praising God because the same God who brought the walls of Jericho tumbling down is quite capable of bringing my strongholds down as well! By bringing these walls down, I will gain the Victory and Thrive.  

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

James 1:17

Real Bread is satisfying!

Jesus is known as the bread of life and He is very satisfying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity