Friday, January 12, 2024

Stay The Course!

 So my husband got me a daily planner. It is a great book with a spiral binding that I am able to lay out on my desk. It helps me keep up with all the different things on my calendar and it helps keep me organized. 


I love how it has a verse for each month. This is the verse for January - God's mercies are new every morning and every year! The very next page in this planner have a place where I can write down my goals for the month and list out the things I need to do. I have already went through the entire planner and written "Stay the Course" at the top of each months page of goals. That way I am reminded each month that if I have slipped away from doing some of them - to get back on course. 

I believe that the reason why we fail so often to achieve our goals is that we do not keep pursuing them. We fail for a few days and throw away all the good we have accomplished towards our goal. And just because of a few fails. How very sad. That is how we let ourselves down the most by just trashing our goals just because of a few mistakes. 

So if you have written out goals for this year - set up a way to hold yourself accountable. Set up reminders - maybe set up reminders on your phone to stay the course or to ask how you are doing on your goals. What ever it takes to stick with working towards your goals. What ever the case - Stay on Course! If these things that you set as your goals are important to you - you will want to stay on track. 

Ask God to help you. He wants us to be successful- especially when our goals are to put Him first and taking better care of ourselves. He wants to give us the victory. We just have to ask Him for help and surrender to Him and allow Him to work through us. 

Good luck as you work to Stay the Course!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity