Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Money Saving Tips...series

8 Essential Tips to Extend the Lifespan of Microwaves, Washers And Dryers!
Today's Money saving tip is about taking better care of the things we have so they last longer. 
I had decided to go to doing my laundry 1 time a week - with one dark load and one light load, however after watching this video I realized I could be doing harm to my washer by washing too big of loads. I have a top loader wash machine- and according to this guy - it is not a good idea to over load them. So instead of just doing laundry 1 time a week - I will be watching my laundry hamper to decide when I need to wash the load of clothes. So it may be more than one time. But I am using my dryer less and less. Not using the dishwasher at all. I stopped using it, mostly several years ago. Ever so often we run a load but I think during this hot summer - I will just wait till summer time is over to do my next load. I know when I stopped using it I noticed our bill lowered a good amount. And I am perfectly fine with not using it very much. Enjoy the video! :O)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity