Monday, March 6, 2023

My Best Deal

 Sometimes when I am thrift store shopping I find things that I hesitate about getting. This is one of the most recent things that I struggled a bit about whether to get it or not. It wasn't because I didn't want it - it was because I couldn't think of where I would store it. It is an 8 cup Pyrex glass measuring cup! And awesome find for sure!!! 


You can look up prices - but they can be pretty pricey. When I did a quick search - I saw anywhere from $12.98- $34.99. And then you might have to pay for shipping one some of those prices. 

Anyway I thought the $5.00 that I paid for it was a great deal!!! :O)

Oh and by the way - I did find a good place to store it and I have already used it several times!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)