Monday, November 28, 2022

Quick Update

 Hello my friends! I hope you all are doing well. I am so happy that we have finally had a couple of days of sunshine! I needed them. They have refreshed my soul. 

I actually have a post written up that i want to share with you. ill just have to get it typed up. 

I just finished reading a great book and just started a new one and want to share them here as well. And I do not order very many books off line. I like to spend just a dollar or 2 on most my books but something happened this past week end that led me to buy not one but 2 books off of eBay!! What would cause me to do that?! Just wait and I will Share about them as well. And because I found used books I was able to buy 2 books for a lot less than 1 ~ brand new. It's the best way to buy books, 

I will just on again when i have a bit of free time and get that post typed up, Oh and I have a couple of other purchases to share with you as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)