Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sharing a little cuteness

We got to see our little granddaughter today and I thought I would share a few photos.


She sure is growing up. She is already almost 5 months old! Isn't she just a doll?






I hope everyone had a great day! Ours has been nice. I had about 3 inches of hair cut from my hair- it is just too hot here in Texas during the summer for long hair. Well I know that I could put it up in a pony tail and that is what I end up having to do quite a bit and I don't like having to do that so I just got it cut off. It is about shoulder length now. I know it is not as flattering for me but it is much cooler.



Before my appointment to get my hair cut - I stopped by Goodwill. My son was needing some button up shirts for church so he met me there. He found two nice shirts. And he found himself a unicycle - for only $15.00. I also found a treasure. Well it will be more of a treasure in a couple of years when our grand baby is older. But for only $15.00 I think it was a great investment.

Sorry it is not a great photo, but this is what I took on my phone to send to my husband. And I did not get out to take a good photo of it before it got kind of dark. But you at least get the idea of what it is! I was thrilled with it. Hoping we get a lot of use out of it!

3 comments:

  1. Your little granddaughter is totally adorable! So huggable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that. She is getting big! I'm so glad you got to have some time with her.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar