Sunday, July 17, 2022

Oops... Sorry I lied

 Ok - Remember when I told about what kind of drought we were in? 

  • moderate
  • severe
  • extreme 
  • exceptional 
Guess where we landed? Yep- extreme..... ugh

Well I lied - we are actually in "Exceptional" drought - the worst on the list.... yep. It's that bad around here. 

We got our water bill and it is $30.00 more than it was last month - which was already $10.00 more than our usual bill. And I don't feel like I have been water more than I have the last several months. 

Well I guess a positive is that we had a day where a storm system when through the area on Thursday - we did not get but .01 inches of rain - I mentioned this the other day - the only thing we got out of it was the temps came down quite a bit - and our temps were like in the upper 70's to 80's. And the next day it only got to about 99 degrees. But we are heading for another long stretch of triple digits. 

I haven't given up yet, I continue to pray for some measurable rainfall in order to help our drought situation. Wild fires are starting easily because of the drought situation. 

Anyway sorry about lying- I had not intentionally meant to do that - I guess in my mind I figured extreme was a great way to describe our drought conditions - but they had to come up with something worse - since we were even worse than extreme. 

Ya'll try to stay cool. And please pray that we get some relief from the temperatures and also that we get some rain. Thank you so much! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!