Monday, December 27, 2010

Come Thirsty

I finished reading my "Traveling Light" book by Max Lucado last week. Last night, I started reading this book "Come Thirsty" also by Max Lucado. He really has a way of writing and his books bring me into a closer relationship with Jesus and that is what I want. I had found this book at Goodwill for $2.00 and I was thrilled I already had it sitting on my shelf. His books are well worth the read.

"What H2O does for your body, Jesus can do for your heart. Lubricate it. Aquify it. Soften what is crusty, flush what is rusty. How?
Like water, Jesus goes where we can't." pg. 13
"Water somehow knows where to go. Jesus knows the same. Your directions are not needed, but your permission is. Like water, Jesus won't come in unless swallowed. That is, we must willingly surrender to his lordship." pg. 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar