Monday, March 18, 2019

Beautiful Weather and More

It was a beautiful weekend here in Texas! We spent a good amount of time working on getting our garden ready. It felt good to be out in the sunshine. I have a little what I call mini green house- where I will be planting 72 seeds today. I spent some time planning what we would be planting and where it would be planted. It felt good to finally get that done. I have had some kind of mental block going on lately and although I wanted to get this job done - I just couldn't seem to move forward with it. I am glad that I have been able to move forward. And I am excited about all the prospect of being able to get some great produce from my garden..in time.

Speaking of time - gardening really does teach of about patience. Patience - being able to wait is a very important lesson to learn. I know it is something that although I have never prayed for more patience, God has worked with me extensively in this area.

I have a couple of great posts that I will be getting written up as soon as I can. One will be about shoe care - just a little something I have found that helps keep your shoes looking great. Also I will be starting a "Eating From the Rainbow" series. And a "Good Deal that turned into a Great Deal"

Hope to get back on here soon to work on these- but for now - it is another beautiful day in Texas and I have a lot of things I want to do. Hope you all have a great day. I also hope you have sunshine in your area- if so - get out in it and enjoy!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)