Monday, April 19, 2010

Great link with lots of Encouragement

Today I ran across a fantastic blog. It is so great that I want to share it with you all. The very first entry titled - "Do you feel like a Stepford wife?" is great and very encouraging. It seems to me that many times those of us that choose to be stay at home moms/wives tend to get looked down upon. Well that is only the worlds standards and values. God has placed us in our homes to minister to our husbands and our children. That is really our number one priority. Anyway I think you will be greatly blessed to watch the little video that she has done to answer the above question. She has such enthusiasm and I am hoping that it is contagious because I need more of it.

http://http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com/

I hope you all have a great day!

I also wanted to add - I am sure there is a lot of really good information and posts on this blog and later today when I have some free time - I will be going back to check it out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar