Saturday, December 3, 2022

The Biblical Definition of Sin

Today we are starting a new series - I have to be honest - This sermon are a little longer than what I have been sharing. I know not everyone has time to sit down for a whole hour - I don't always have the opportunity to do that, so I watch what I can and then come back later when I get a chance to finish up. Sometimes I have to watch in several different sessions. 
Not all of these sermons will be this long. I just think he has SO much to cover that this sermon had to be a long one. 

- I do hope that they are a blessing to you! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity