Sunday, December 11, 2022

Best Deal

 I actually have a Best Deal to show you this week!! Yay!!! This weeks best deal came from Aldi's. 

I had seen these off and on the last couple of months. I thought they might be neat but I certainly did not think that they were worth spending very much money on. So I passed them up. But last week I saw them in a box with a sign that said $2.29 and I was like - well yes! They are worth that much money! I put them in my basket- I did ask the cashier specifically if they were really $2.29- she said yes. So I got them. 

A friend asked on Facebook - what they were- my husband almost responded that they were salad tongs....lol but sadly I had already responded with they were to use to scoop up leaves and such. 

Anyway so my best deal only cost me $2.29 - what a deal! :o) 

I would love to hear of any good deals you have gotten! :O) 

Be sure to come back next week - because I got another great deal at my favorite little thrift store. :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar