Sunday, December 25, 2022

Best Deal

How fitting that today - Christmas day - my best deal would be a beautiful Christmas decoration! 
I found this at my favorite little nearby thrift store. It is only open 3 days a week for only 4 hours a day and so it is a bit of a challenge for me to get there sometimes since I am taking care of our grandson at least one of those days and on another day I end up with appt, running errands, or taking MIL to Dr apt. But thankfully I was there and able to get this great item! 

The older I get the more picky I am getting about my Christmas decorations. Over the last year or 2 I have actually gotten rid of at least half of the things I had- only keeping things I really like a lot! 

This treasure was new in package - sorry I didn't get a photo of that - I was in too big of a hurry to pull it out and put it up. 
I found it on ebay and other places as well - but I took a screen shot of this find:
So what was my deal?
One Dollar! Yep - $1.00! 
What a Deal!! 

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you! I hope you are blessed this Christmas season. :O) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity