Saturday, March 13, 2021

"Proving the Prophets"

Happy Sabbath! Today I wanted to share another great sermon. I hope you are all each blessed in a special way!! :O) 
please watch the first little section - it has a great point at the very end - when he shows fish. Please don't be like those fish. Then it you would like you can fast forward to about the 25 minute mark when preparing for the sermon. Be blessed :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

Psalms 23 series Part 1

I found a really nice series on Psalms 23 and I am planning to share it here with you. I am hoping that this series blesses you. :O)  Click ...