Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Join me for a prayer walk

In his book "Prayer Warriors" Ron Halvorsen  talks about prayer walking. He talks about walking around the perimeter of your property and praying for your family and all. Walking around your church while praying for the church and all its members. I bet you get the idea.Well this morning I plan to prayer walk around a local hospital. You see, my sister will be having a serious procedure done and as I was thinking about this, God brought Ron Halversons talk about prayer walking to my mind and I knew it was something that I needed to do.wont you join me? I know you can't physically join me, but you can join me in prayer for my sister. Thank you so very my Hair. It means a lot!

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)