Monday, June 27, 2016

Don't You Need More Cuteness in Your Life?

Well I have a lot of cuteness in my life. Last week I shared 3 of our new kittens to you here. I hadn't been able to get a good picture of the other two. Since then I have gotten some great photos of them and I wanted to share them with you all today.

Here is a good photo of Pepe 
And here is Spot - or as I like to call him - Spotty!  
They are getting close to 2 months old now.
 
They are so fun to watch. I love to watch them play. It is very entertaining!
 
Well I hope you have enjoyed more of the cuteness from our home! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar