Monday, August 17, 2015
like waves of an ocean...
This week end I was reminded of something very important. I already kind of knew it but it was brought home as to how important it really is. I was reminded how important it is to share the wonderful gems that are revealed to us. Sometimes as we study the Bible, listen to a sermon, or have our devotional time the Holy Spirit reveals to us a new special gem. A new understanding of something we had not before understood or maybe even a totally new thing we had never ever considered before. It is a wonderful feeling to come to a better understanding of something! And what is even more awesome is to realize that when we share this gem with others- that they too are able to be blessed and the blessing flows on and on- like waves of an ocean just because we were willing to share our blessing with someone else. This happened to me this week end and I was able to share it again and keep it going. I will be getting on here and sharing it with you all tomorrow. So be sure and stay tuned. It will bless you as well. And maybe you too will be able to share it with someone else and keep the waves of blessing flowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalms 23 series Part 1
I found a really nice series on Psalms 23 and I am planning to share it here with you. I am hoping that this series blesses you. :O) Click ...
-
Just thought I would take a little bit of time today to share a few things with you all. Kind of a this and that kind of post. First ...
-
It just happens that I have noticed a theme for this week. And that it to be kind. Be kind to those you come in contact with. Yo...
-
Ok - So yesterday I explained how I was driving home at midnight. It is very unusual that I am out after dark - and certainly VERY rare t...
I love this.
ReplyDelete