My Book "Living Blessed - the mission statement of the born- again follower of Christ" ended with this beautiful song:
Your Story
You wish your story had more meaning,
So you could tell how you conquered all the pain.
But life's been gentle, even easy;
You've convinced yourself you don't have much
to say.
So your story goes unspoken,
A testimony tat's been silenced by your fears.
But let me tell you, the day God saved you,
He penned the wondrous story someone needs to hear.
Your story hold the power - giving hope o the weary on their way.
Your story tells the how this God of love still reaches out with arms of grace.
You've seen what God can do, now it's up to you to share His glory.
They're waiting to be free, wanting to believe...
You have just what they need- Your story.
The cross of Christ, the sacrifice that cannot be denied.
It took as much to save you as the thief He hung beside.
Your story holds the power- giving hope to the weary n their way.
your story tells them how this God of love still reaches out with arms of grace.
You've seen what God can do, now it's up to you to share His glory.
They're waiting to be free, wanting to believe
you have just what they need- your story.
By Rodney Griffin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalms 23 series Part 1
I found a really nice series on Psalms 23 and I am planning to share it here with you. I am hoping that this series blesses you. :O) Click ...
-
Just thought I would take a little bit of time today to share a few things with you all. Kind of a this and that kind of post. First ...
-
It just happens that I have noticed a theme for this week. And that it to be kind. Be kind to those you come in contact with. Yo...
-
Ok - So yesterday I explained how I was driving home at midnight. It is very unusual that I am out after dark - and certainly VERY rare t...
have really enjoyed this.
ReplyDelete