Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Time Set

Ok I got my phone call- we have to be at the hospital by 10:00am and surgery will be at 11:35am. I accidently took a medicine that I guess I wasn't suppose to take. I told them about it and it looks like it is alright. I have been drinking a lot of water today - I can not have any water or food after midnight. Which it will be earlier than that since I got to bed about 10pm. Anyway the surgery by noon area is so much more doable than the 3pm surgery. Please continue to pray for me. God has been faithful and I am doing alright. I was able to get a lot of my stuff done here at the house. And I think I am going to watch a Christmas Movie now. Thanks so much for the prayers! :O)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, I was praying for you this morning, and came here to check for an update. I'm so glad your surgery can be a little earlier! Courage to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar