Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Growing in a Relationship with God Lesson #13 "Into Eternity"
Click here for the lesson ~ "Into Eternity"
-
Just thought I would take a little bit of time today to share a few things with you all. Kind of a this and that kind of post. First ...
-
It just happens that I have noticed a theme for this week. And that it to be kind. Be kind to those you come in contact with. Yo...
-
Ok - So yesterday I explained how I was driving home at midnight. It is very unusual that I am out after dark - and certainly VERY rare t...
Hi Lisa! What a wonderful song to hear, especially facing a mountain. 'your love never fails'. Now that's a message we can all hear again and again.
ReplyDeleteThank you for a good word this Saturday afternoon.
Thinking of you,
Ceil
I love this song. It's on my youtube playlist and my church sings it quite a bit. Praying that you're doing well. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete