Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You Never Know....part two..

If you have not checked out the post that I did earlier this morning - please be sure and scroll down and check it out. 


Ok - So I was fixing to wash this stuff up and so I took the pillow out of the pillow case and I was so surprised to find such a cute pillow. I had thought that they probably used a muslin fabric as the pillow itself. But they used the same fabric that was used in the corners of the quilt. How adorable is that? Even a cuter treasure than I even imagined it to be! Oh and I have no idea why this photo has come through the wrong directions. I really wish I knew what causes this. It happened yesterday and I just did not use the photo. I tried changing my original photo to see if it would come up right - it did not so I gave up. If any of you have any ideas of what causes it or what I can do to fix it, please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)