Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sweetness

I just had to share with you all some sweetness. This is the best photo of the little kittens that I have been able to get. They are hidden under my husband's work bench out in our garage an there is all sorts of stuff in front of where they are. So most of the time I can't see hardly any part of them -let along their little tiny faces.

There was another picture perfect scene that I saw - that I wish I could have captured with my phone but didn't get a chance. Momma was laying down and baby kittens little face was right there between her front legs like Momma was holding it close. So Sweet. Such sweetness.

Still praying that God will help thing work out that we will be able to tame them and make sure that they find a good home - and I would love to have a couple of them myself. Like this one for sure. I might have to call it Sweetness if I get to keep it! But I am not holding my breath. God knows what is best and I am trusting Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar