Monday, October 26, 2015
Waiting Game
Just checking in for a minute to let you know that my Mother in Law - Charlene - made it through surgery. Everything went well. It was a very long day of waiting and waiting and waiting. She is very sore and having some nausea - so continued prayers for her would be appreciated. Thank you so much for the prayers. :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalms 23 series Part 1
I found a really nice series on Psalms 23 and I am planning to share it here with you. I am hoping that this series blesses you. :O) Click ...
-
Just thought I would take a little bit of time today to share a few things with you all. Kind of a this and that kind of post. First ...
-
It just happens that I have noticed a theme for this week. And that it to be kind. Be kind to those you come in contact with. Yo...
-
Ok - So yesterday I explained how I was driving home at midnight. It is very unusual that I am out after dark - and certainly VERY rare t...
prayers continue
ReplyDeleteThank you Heavenly Father for bringing Charlene through this surgery. We also ask for her to recover with her health and renewed strength LORD! Bring her through this without complications! In Jesus Name, Amen~
ReplyDelete