Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Final

Hello everyone. Sorry it has taken so long for me to get on here and update you all. We were at the courthouse ALL morning long. In fact, we were the last people in the courtroom. The good news first - the divorce is FINAL! The other good news is that we get to see our sweet grandbaby this week end!!
The bad news - my son has to pay 3 months back child support - plus his child support starts May 1st. The ex stipulated that there be supervised visitation for the first month - the only good part is that it will be my Mother who will be supervising. So that makes it a little easier. She also was able to get the judge to accept her request to be able to move to Dallas- we were hoping that she would have to stay in the county that we live in and any of the counties touching ours - but she was able to get her way. Truthfully it seemed that she got most of what she wanted. We really wanted our sweet granddaughter to live closer so that it would be easier to be able to see her - especially for the Thursday visit - that is only 2 hours long. If she lives that far away it will take a long time just to get to where she will live. We just pray that God will close the door to what ever is drawing them to Dallas.
Anyway this morning was very draining to our family. After court we called our youngest son and had him meet us at a local restaurant. We have not spent time together as a family in a LONG time. It did us good. Then of course my husband had to go get our granddaughter a new Sabbath Dress. He is so excited to be able to take her to Sabbath School this next Sabbath!
My youngest son had his interview - he said it went well. But he has continued to put applications in - he would like to find a job closer if he can.
My oldest son REALLY needs a job. He has an interview on Wed morning so please be praying. We are praying that God will open the right doors.
Thanks so much everyone for the prayers, they mean a lot!

4 comments:

  1. Praise God that you will get to see your precious granddaughter, so happy for you. My prayers continue concerning all of this. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for the good news--praying about the needed jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The part about the new Sabbath dress really made me smile! YAY!!

    I will be praying for good jobs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar